U.S. Officers Killed in Afghanistan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How stupid to you have to be to send the Korans off to the burn pit where Afgans are working??? Have US troops burn them and shred any remains. Nobody is the wiser.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're the civilized country in this little dust-up. Couldn't we just teach kids in school that it isn't prudent to burn holy books and piss on the dead? I mean, I'm just thinking out loud here.

Or we could just teach kids that it's not prudent for our government to occupy other countries whenever, however and whyever they want and then we wouldn't have problems like this in the first place.

Just kidding. Back to making the world a safer place for freedom to flourish at any cost.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People do it all the time with the flag and nobody is arrested or rioting. Our goons in DC wipe their a$$ with the constitution every day and nobody even notices. It's really not that big of a deal to burn something in effigy.

If just others in the world would realize nothing is sacred like we do.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sorry I posted in here, but I think that as counterintuitive as it seems, not pissing on the dead and not burning holy books would become second nature after awhile.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People do it all the time with the flag and nobody is arrested or rioting. Our goons in DC wipe their a$$ with the constitution every day and nobody even notices. It's really not that big of a deal to burn something in effigy.

To be fair, we've had flag-burning threads on OSA and the general consensus is that going medieval on flag burners is the right thing to do.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sorry I posted in here, but I think that as counterintuitive as it seems, not pissing on the dead and not burning holy books would become second nature after awhile.

Yeah, if only we could find a way to make our ubiquitous military presence in their homelands less offensive to the the people of Middle East.

I know I'd be fine with with any country setting up shop here so long as they didn't pee on any of the people they shot and didn't burn any books I thought were cool. Oh wait.

Why are we there? Are we using our military like security at a really violent state fair, or are we sending them to war? All I know is that I've read a bit about most every war, and this and much, much worse is a common theme of every single war in recorded history - including "civilized" U.S history. Stop sending warriors to fawking war and then complaining they behave like warriors in a fawking war. Sorry ig, but I still think people are missing the issue here.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

While I would agree with the premise, I consider myself uniquely unqualified to pass judgement on those living in daily fear of a fiery, cataclysmic demise at the hands of of people they're allegedly there to "help". YMMV

Latest posts

Top Bottom