U.S. Revolver Co. Any info?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$25! I'd say if nothing else, you've got yourself a nice wall hanger! :)

I am not a big revolver guy, so I cannot get you an age one it, but I bet some of these guys like LDPD (I always mess his name up) or AK would have an idea.

I'll do some Googlefu and see what I can find.

I have had good luck at garage sales lately. I bought a Rem 597 in 22lr for $75 about 3 weeks ago and a Glenfield model 70 a couple of weeks ago for $35. It was pretty rough, but it was $35.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
$25! I'd say if nothing else, you've got yourself a nice wall hanger! :)

I am not a big revolver guy, so I cannot get you an age one it, but I bet some of these guys like LDPD (I always mess his name up) or AK would have an idea.

I'll do some Googlefu and see what I can find.

Its OK, I've been called worse.

Most of the older topbreaks, H&R, US Revolver, and others were cheap copies of the S&W Topbreaks. Since the calibers these were made in go back to 19th century designs i.e. black powder loadings, the ammunition companies that still load the cartridges, load them very mild, so shooting her a little wouldn't be a problem.

Your looks to be in really good shape, so running some rounds through her shouldn't be to much of an issue. I've had a couple of the S&W Topbreaks in .32SW, and they are like shooting a .22lr, very mild, and these little guns were meant for cardtable accuracy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom