Uh-oh, Security Fail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TSA messed up again. But it's the congress that is really at fault.

They authorized TSA and Homeland security and fund them every year. Until we can articulate why TSA must be dissolved, our liberties will keep disappearing. First planes and then trains. Next it will be cars and then warrantless searches of our homes, unless we send congress a clear message to get rid of the TSA.

You can definitely get rid of TSA with enough pressure on Congress, but you'll never get rid of the screening they do.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can definitely get rid of TSA with enough pressure on Congress, but you'll never get rid of the screening they do.

I agree that there is a need for some screening before getting on a plane. But not the level of invasiveness we have now. We are one step away from jail induction proceedures without any proof that it is effective.

Terrorists will just shift their target as they did in the Moscow airport attack. As long as a passive public demands the govt do something to protect them, TSA and Homeland security will keep ratcheting up the invasiveness and expanding to trains, cars, public buildinges etc. TSA is a lot like the Maginot line - the enemy will just go around them. But we lose our dignity and rights in the process.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without seeing the guys picture (heard the story on the radio) impossible for me to know what color he was so I assumed. Bad on me. Maybe.

Here you go:

aa.abcnews.com_images_US_ht_seun_noibi_2_jp_110630_wg.jpg

Though I admit, many Muslims are more "black" than "middle eastern." And there are "Arab"-appearing persons in predominantly black African nations. So while generally accurate, there's a lot of exceptions to the rule of profiling.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TSA messed up again. But it's the congress that is really at fault.

They authorized TSA and Homeland security and fund them every year. Until we can articulate why TSA must be dissolved, our liberties will keep disappearing. First planes and then trains. Next it will be cars and then warrantless searches of our homes, unless we send congress a clear message to get rid of the TSA.

Something like this...

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/tsa_now_storming_public_places_8000_times_a_tear.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmpjkiXgvzw&feature=related

Latest posts

Top Bottom