UN Gun Ban?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonderbunny

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the UN does sign an international gun ban, how will that really effect the gun laws in the US? I Have my opinion but would like input and wisdom from OSA.

I am pretty sure initially we will be allowed to keep the arms we currently have but will not be allowed to have any more guns. Eventually ammunition will be regulated and when it becomes impossible for a US citizen to purchase ammo the administration will deem it no longer necessary for private citizens to have firearms because they can no longer be of any use. The next step will be confiscation.

What think YOU?

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UN treaties have no force of law in the US unless the treaty is ratified by the US Senate. Your other theories may be things that could happen but not likely without more egregious Constitutional violations that what I can imagine happening. At least I hope so.

Wonderbunny

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rawhide, With all respect, what I read and hear you could imagine bigger. Both Hillary and Obama have stated if the UN passes it "we" will honor it. I like you hope our Senators are better than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom