unbelievable. privacy intrusion by the feds again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think this is new? They have been doing this for years.

Yes some of the items go hand in hand with underwriting a mortgage but the following? NO. Ive been doing this for over 10 years now and I would get my license revoked if I asked for some of the things to prequal a buyer for things they are demanding.

Gender, race, ethnicity and religion- as a Realtor if I even hinted at making any kind of issue about any of these four items I would get the ultimate ***** slap by HUD and OREC.

Credit card numbers- I have yet to have any lenders ask my clients for their credit card numbers

Education records- I have never had a lender ask for education records

Composition of household (number and ages of males, females, children) The only reason I better ask this question is to base it on what kind of below 50$ closing gift i'm giving a client and their new household, and that is pushing it big time.

List of “financial events” in the last few years - if its not showing up on the credit reports its not any of mine or the lenders damn business.

so while I believe the govt does track everything were doing and already knows this, they just haven't associated it and bundled it all together with homeowners. I'm monitoring this because I think it points to larger issues and what they are planning.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, have you noticed that doctors offices ask whether it not you are Hispanic? Just like the Form 4473?

I guess they want to know how many Latinos get sick and if they own guns. Crazy.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, have you noticed that doctors offices ask whether it not you are Hispanic? Just like the Form 4473?

I guess they want to know how many Latinos get sick and if they own guns. Crazy.

yes, I just don't know how they are justifying some of the questions with fair housing rules. I guess when you make the rules you can do whatever the hell you want. go figure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom