Unbelievable...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If I were to ever want to flatten someone's tire, I'd probably just use my heel to break the stem. I've got a house that was willed to me.. that I have a problem with neighbors wanting to park their vehicles under the car port.. despite the fact that I have no parking signs. When I've called a wrecker to have them towed, the owner runs out and moves the car. I've thought about stomping the valve stems so the wrecker has time to get the car.
Better yet block it in next time. Make it to where he has to come talk to you before he can drive it. If he does something stupid like free it himself get the police involved for trespassing or damage to property if any

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not my business, but causing damage to someone's vehicle so that you can get them towed sounds like a bad idea.

If you'd had the police and wreckers out a dozen times on these people due drunken parties and parking all over your yard & driveway, having them drive over your water meter and getting it leaking... and knocking down trees & shrubs with their cars... you would consider a lot of options to run them off.

I don't live there so they treat the place as their own... and their place has been a wreck. the only way to get their attention is to get in their pocket book. They rent for over $500 a month.. so if it gets to expensve for them to live there they might just move.

I have blocked them in. they forced their way out by knocking down some t-posts I had in the ground as a propety line marker, ran over some railroad ties and once broke the water meter by driving over it.. before the police got there. These people are real trash.

And since I carry a weapon, I can't get physical or make any kind of threat. It all has to be done "legally".

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
David2012 said:
If I were to ever want to flatten someone's tire, I'd probably just use my heel to break the stem. I've got a house that was willed to me.. that I have a problem with neighbors wanting to park their vehicles under the car port.. despite the fact that I have no parking signs. When I've called a wrecker to have them towed, the owner runs out and moves the car. I've thought about stomping the valve stems so the wrecker has time to get the car.

They are leaving the cars on your property? If so that is trespassing.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are leaving the cars on your property? If so that is trespassing.

Heck I know that! But the by the time the police or the wrecker arrives, they rush out and move their vehicles. Then the police are reluctant to go ahead and write a tresspass citation. That is why I've considered stomping a couple of valve stems.. so the car will still be there when the police & wrecker are there. Or else the people would have to drive off on flat tires.

Last time I had problems with them it was during a hail sotrm.. I couldn't get my car under the carport because they had their vehicle under there. My car gets hailed on while I'm trying to get the police & a wrecker out there.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David, I'd probably take some cel phone video and try to work real close with the police when these parties occur. A little door knocking to find some other neighbors that will also call in and complain will work to your advantage as well.

My mom had some bad neighbors at one point and they just made a point as a neighborhood to all call in whenever there was a ruckus and the police responded very well. There was underage drinkingi going on as well and so that probably helped sort it out, but I'm betting that you probably have some of that and perhaps drugs going on next door to that house too.

Good luck. Keep your nose clean and keep on it and you'll eventually win the war.

B

Bill Mac

The wife and I were traveling back through NM on a business trip years ago in our RV on I-40 coming back to OKC. We had a flatbed pickup pull out onto the road from the berm when we passed them by and they clipped our right side mirror. Luckily when it slammed the window it did not break it and injure my wife and our Sheltie that she was holding in her lap. I tried to avoid them by moving over into the second lane as far as I could while a tractor trailer was passing us. He smoked his brakes and tires as he was trying to avoid killing us getting off the left side of the road. When he and we got stopped, we went back to check on the pickup that pulled out in front of us both and they started yelling at us saying we tried to kill them!! I got their personal info for insurance but didn't get the semi driver's for a witness to what happened unfortunately. He thought someone surely had been killed. When I called their insurance agent for the claim he stated that they said it wasn't their fault!! I tried to get my company to pay on the broken mirror claim since I was returning from the business trip but they didn't do anything about it either. I sold the RV later with the broken mirror. Lucky for us there was no more damage. We haven't been back through NM since.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Should talk with the store / mall security.. they might have the turd on camera. Might have to have the police get the video. The businesses keep the videos for a while so they may still have it.

This would do nothing unless the girls actually knew the person.The police are not going to launch a major investigation (it's not a robbery or a homicide) into a malicious mischief misdemeanor case.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The type of people that will act out on their anger and agression like this are likely to do worse things. Glad it was ONLY tires and nothing violent.

The world is flowing with yellow energy. (Green Lantern reference.)

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At one time there were 15 college kids living in the little 2 bedroom house... with as many as 10 cars or more pulled up in the front yard. The house only has a single car driveway- no garage. When people parked up close to the house wanted to leave.. the people behind them wouldn't move... so the people just drove out using my yard and the person on the other side's yard as a cirlce drive. We've put up T-posts, laid out railroad ties, driven t-posts down inside concrete blocks filled with concrete. Nothing has slowed these idiots down. The police are so overwhelmed with other crime that this is considered a minor problem.

Night before last we had well over 30 shots fired about 2am down by the high school.. which is near a HUD / low rent housing area.. no one caught. Last night another 8-12 shots at a apartment complex... no one caught. These gun shots are so common these days they hardly ever even make the local news... unless someone is hit. A car & 2 homes were hit the other night, and it only got a paragraph in the paper.

Society is really begining to break down. Keep your guns and your families close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom