Unbelievable...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you know the landlord from which they rent? Perhaps that could be an avenue of assistance. If they (his renters) have no respect for your property, they won't have any for his/hers either.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At one time there were 15 college kids living in the little 2 bedroom house... with as many as 10 cars or more pulled up in the front yard. The house only has a single car driveway- no garage. When people parked up close to the house wanted to leave.. the people behind them wouldn't move... so the people just drove out using my yard and the person on the other side's yard as a cirlce drive. We've put up T-posts, laid out railroad ties, driven t-posts down inside concrete blocks filled with concrete. Nothing has slowed these idiots down. The police are so overwhelmed with other crime that this is considered a minor problem.

Night before last we had well over 30 shots fired about 2am down by the high school.. which is near a HUD / low rent housing area.. no one caught. Last night another 8-12 shots at a apartment complex... no one caught. These gun shots are so common these days they hardly ever even make the local news... unless someone is hit. A car & 2 homes were hit the other night, and it only got a paragraph in the paper.

Society is really begining to break down. Keep your guns and your families close.

Sounds like you need to start your own thread... :)

Devilsbcoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it quite ironic that in the second note the author mentions that your daughter should "try to be a better person". Typical of those that feel that everyone else should cater to their needs. Glad she didn't hurt anyone. One has got to be on the lookout. Stupid people are everywhere.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it quite ironic that in the second note the author mentions that your daughter should "try to be a better person". Typical of those that feel that everyone else should cater to their needs. Glad she didn't hurt anyone. One has got to be on the lookout. Stupid people are everywhere.

I know, quite strange, I'm thinking this person was a bit off...

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know, quite strange, I'm thinking this person was a bit off...

I see these types all the time at the hospital.Frequently drug seekers/users or just plain nuts.We have to remain vigilant and make sure all of our loved ones are at all times.Live in code yellow.What happened to Shoot Summ's daughter was a relatively minor inconvenience and could have been much worse.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nerd in the house!!!
... ... ...
... ... ...

Comic book guy said:
I have no time to converse with you, I must first register my disgust on the internet regarding the unrealistic ineptitude of the catapillar prepulsion system depicted in the 'HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER'
www.g33kpron.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_03_2005049.gif

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
David 2012, assuming the people in your rental are well-behaved, I'd see about putting some wireless cameras up and recording the scene for a while.

I second the idea of talking to the other landlord.

And ShootSum, very classy move by your daughter and her friend. Sounds like someone raised their kids right.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are waiting for the spot directly across from the spot, so when the folks pull out they will pull straight into it. They see another car pull up after they have been waiting but they were there first so they pull into the spot when it is empty. The woman in the car that was waiting throws a fit, flings her hands at them, flips them off, etc.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding the scenario correctly but it appears as if your daughter was waiting perhaps in an empty parking spot directly adjacent to the one they wanted...yes? No?

The reason I ask is because if that were the case it somewhat explains the other woman's frustration...
What I mean is.....to the other woman your daughter possibly appeared to be already parked, then unexpectedly jumped outta' *that* spot directly into the other one with absolutley no indicators to the prudent man of reasonable caution that they were indeed waiting their turn to get in.

See?
:anyone:

I can't count the number of brain-dead idiots that for whatever reason think it's necessary to flip me off for not going fast enough or whatever their perceived major hurt is. There are far to many morons out there to take chances with.
Yeah..."flipping someone off" is not the most courteous thing a person could do to get another driver's attention.
It definitely shows a breakdown in the stress management process...those things sometimes happen when a person becomes overwhelmed with the frustraion of dealing with moron drivers like left-lane campers, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom