Uncle JB Loves You All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I WILL be leading the underground oppostion to the camps.....I need SMS for tactial assistance, Ignertbend to lead the "confusing the enemy in communications" department, GTG for training, Ridgehunter to cause general mayhem amongst the population, and BB to kill all opposition at "that time of the month"....

Who's in with me!

Haha! Dennis ... It's not "that time of month" that creates problems for me now ... It's the friggin' hot flashes!! Dr. Ozzzzzzz had a show about perimenopausal rages on Friday ... :lookaroun ... I finally had to send GC out of the room so I could hear what was going on on the TV ... Why do guys talk to the TV?? Why, oh why, oh why???!?!?!!?!?

Besides, I'm gonna be in the Mansion ... GC will check you guys in at the gatehouse! Ha! You can just come on down to the Pavilion when he and his buddies get done with ya! ;)

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd rather be at the Mansion too. Is it like the Playboy Mansion? I hear the pool is nice this time of year.

Yes, the pool is kept stocked with 20 yo bunnies and one sometimes grumpy BB who will keep you in fresh baked cookies and milk. We also have a 4 star chef who knows hundreds of recipes with bacon in them. Life is good in the mansion. Thanks JB!!

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And I just want to promise each of you will have a place to stay when Reddog's greatest fears come to pass...

Every time I see something written like this by you, I can't help but think of some movie where some little weasel is conspiring with people much larger than himself, trying his hardest to fit in, only to find that in the end, he finds himself in the same hole as those he conspired against and realizes he was just used as a tool and ultimately meets his demise at the very hands of those he had imprisoned, and I can only think, poor guy, he tried so hard, if only he had used all of his time for good, but instead, chose to think of himself much more than he ever was.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I see something written like this by you, I can't help but think of some movie where some little weasel is conspiring with people much larger than himself, trying his hardest to fit in, only to find that in the end, he finds himself in the same hole as those he conspired against and realizes he was just used as a tool and ultimately meets his demise at the very hands of those he had imprisoned, and I can only think, poor guy, he tried so hard, if only he had used all of his time for good, but instead, chose to think of himself much more than he ever was.

LMAO... my thoughts exactly!

Latest posts

Top Bottom