Unconstitutional: Circuit Court Strikes Down Longstanding Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea let those career criminals own firearms. Not like there is a 75% rate of them committing more crimes or anything. Luckily I do believe this one will be reversed.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all felons committed crimes with firearms you know…
Yep. If one were to watch the video instead of commenting on the title, one might just learn that there are a lot of non-violent felonies, and that the plaintiff in the suit is a non-violent felon.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And , what about paying your debt to society?? A man I work with that got a non violent felony at 18. He is now in his 30's and has his own company and a family, in good standing in the community and he has to ask the governor if he can have his rights back..... Some folks screw up and learn the lesson and it should not follow them for the rest of their life.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea let those career criminals own firearms. Not like there is a 75% rate of them committing more crimes or anything. Luckily I do believe this one will be reversed.
But . . . but . . . but ' . . . shall not be infringed'!!! C'mon, where are all you that believe anyone should be able to have anything, anywhere, and at anytime? Cat gottcha tongue?

No biggie, just being an azz tonight :laughup:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer of a non-violent felon getting their gun rights back after serving their time with no infractions. There are probably millions of folks that have done something stupid that is non-violent like passing bad checks, or whatever.
They paid their duty to society, let's let them have the same ability to own guns for recreation or self-protection as the rest of us do lawfully.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a firm believer of a non-violent felon getting their gun rights back after serving their time with no infractions. There are probably millions of folks that have done something stupid that is non-violent like passing bad checks, or whatever.
They paid their duty to society, let's let them have the same ability to own guns for recreation or self-protection as the rest of us do lawfully.

i also believe the right to vote should never be surrendered. I think 'felony' is too broad a term to be prohibitive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom