Unconstitutional: Circuit Court Strikes Down Longstanding Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And a couple of others.
If anyone thinks a screen name is protecting them from the government, they are sadly mistaken. You are so trackable even facebook knows how.
By agreeing to the terms and services when setting up a new phone, computer, downloading an app or creating and email, you gave the ok to be tracked. Just look at YouTube’s terms and services. It will surprise you.
BTW this is the only social media I have. And this place is not very secure.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And , what about paying your debt to society?? A man I work with that got a non violent felony at 18. He is now in his 30's and has his own company and a family, in good standing in the community and he has to ask the governor if he can have his rights back..... Some folks screw up and learn the lesson and it should not follow them for the rest of their life.
My father in law is the same way. Back in the early 80’s he got busted with selling dope and went to prison for a few years. He is now almost 70 and is a fire chief here in Oklahoma. Owns his own little farm and hasn’t done nothing since. Yet he can’t have guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom