unfriended for voting for b o

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's kind of low but you do get to pick your friends on FB. I suspect most of us have seen FB posts on both sides from our friends - I've got two (one from each side) that make sure I see everything possible about each candidate and their views that can be found on the Web. The one I agree with I just generally let her post to her heart's content; the one I disagree with can get a rise to a comment occasionally. It's important but not enough to sever a friendship. Keep up the dialogue and sometimes talk about things other than politics.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good golly - I was born and raised in NYC and went to an extremely Liberal high-school and college. I would have to unfriend everyone I grew up with if I was tracking all of their Liberal folly. Remember, most are like children one needs patience and gentle firmness to guide them - withholding love generally accomplishes nothing good. j/k

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't facebook , but , it would cross my mind to "unfriend" some one for posting their vote. I realize that's goofy , but what can I say. I'm goofy so it works out fine.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well, our forefathers killed british soldiers over some of the same things O has done and is wanting to do. unfriend seems fairly minor

Latest posts

Top Bottom