unwanted nipple stimulation!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Baggin98

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I went to my in-laws place to shoot and sight in a new rifle. I came up with a vacuum cleaner box to use to sight in my rifle. So I drew a grid on it, loaded everything up on the gator and headed to one of the ponds. When I set the box out to shoot the wind was blowing just enought to rock it back and forth but not enought to knock it over or blow away. My father in law told me he had been cutting up some dead trees for fire wood and I thought this would be perfect to put in the box to hold it down. We crusied over to where he had been cutting wood and I began to look through the pile for the perfect log. When I thought I found what I wanted I picked it up close to my chest to throw it in the back of the gator when I got this sharp pain in my chest and on my nipple. My father in law immediatly asked what happened. My first thought was I got a splinter when I picked up the log so close to my chest but it hurt worse than any other splinter I had got and it felt like it when in like 6 inches! As I lifted my shirt to look at my new wound I was bleeding just a little from my nipple but there was no splinter anywhere. As Im looking at my nipple my father in law got kinda excited and told me it was a scorpion! When I looked back down at the log sure enough, there he was just kinda looking at me. I wish I could have got a picture but my father in law smashed him into the ground with his boot. He was pretty big though, I didnt measure but somewhere around 4 inches.

Well after kinda laughing it off and deciding to be a tough guy I decided I was now gonna go shoot my rifle but it didnt take very long and my left arm started tingling and feeling slightly numb. Shortly after that I started getting a bad taste in my mouth followed by a headache. We went back to the house and I got some water and sat down for a bit and started feeling better. Afterwords I was able to go back out and shoot no problem.

I was very surprised how the sting affected me. Ive been stung in the hands before and it irritated a finger or part of my hand but this sting took its toll on me. I guess it had to do with location but it all started happening pretty quick. I dont have any allergies that I know of but it was honestly a little scarry at first. Especially knowing that the closest hospital was about 30 to 40 minutes away.

I think its pretty funny now, looking back. Things like this will teach you to watch where you put your hands and feelt Have any of you guys ever had any similar experiences?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been stung by anything since I were just a tot and thems were only bee's n sech.

Sounds like you bested it though. Not too bad really. I would have though it might have more of an effect.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few months ago at our COP we were burning some Poo and one of the guys put some fire proof gloves on and sure enough was a scorpion and it got his finger. he started convulsing. It was a bad sight, but he's was good a few hours later. There bad stuff man!!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, jeff foxworthy, you might be a redneck if you have ever had your nipple bitten off by a beaver, funniest damn **** I have listened to in a long time...

Latest posts

Top Bottom