unwanted nipple stimulation!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swear on everything true story here.

I was about 5-6 years old. I was in the back of my mom's car (brown Ford Grenada) as we were going down the highway on a trip to the city, for shopping and such with my aunt. It was warm out so we had all the windows down. I got an itch on my crotch, so I scratch it. Well, suddenly it feels like somebody is striking my crotch with an orange hot ball-peen hammer. I start screaming, crying and panicking, my mom and aunt in the front seat flipping out. I rip off my seat belt, stand up andmyank down my pants and underwear and going to town, without mercy, on my sausage and strawberries is this:
rescuebugblog.typepad.com_rescue_bugblog_images_2008_06_30_carolina_red_wasp_2.jpg

My aunt takes a couple of swats at it, finally knocks it onto the floorboard of the car and squishes it with something. I remember getting to Target and going into the bathroom to pee and I told my younger brother to go use the stall instead of the urinal next to me because I didn't want pee to shoot out of my many sting holes.

Up until last spring when I got stung in the neck by a bee, that was the only time I've ever been stung by anything.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swear on everything true story here.

I was about 5-6 years old. I was in the back of my mom's car (brown Ford Grenada) as we were going down the highway on a trip to the city, for shopping and such with my aunt. It was warm out so we had all the windows down. I got an itch on my crotch, so I scratch it. Well, suddenly it feels like somebody is striking my crotch with an orange hot ball-peen hammer. I start screaming, crying and panicking, my mom and aunt in the front seat flipping out. I rip off my seat belt, stand up andmyank down my pants and underwear and going to town, without mercy, on my sausage and strawberries is this:
rescuebugblog.typepad.com_rescue_bugblog_images_2008_06_30_carolina_red_wasp_2.jpg

My aunt takes a couple of swats at it, finally knocks it onto the floorboard of the car and squishes it with something. I remember getting to Target and going into the bathroom to pee and I told my younger brother to go use the stall instead of the urinal next to me because I didn't want pee to shoot out of my many sting holes.

Up until last spring when I got stung in the neck by a bee, that was the only time I've ever been stung by anything.

that explains it

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Danny, never had that one, but when I was in 5th grade,we were playing kick ball and I walked ouy from behind the backstop, and somehow inhaled a bee that stung me on the tip of my tongue as I flipped it out..Nice to see someone else has my weird kind of luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom