Upset - Someone had broken into my trailer ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getsum

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't someone hang coonskins on your gate recently

Yeah - New Years Day....

Someone had hung 4-5 Coon Skins in a plastic bag on the gate that is probably 50-60 yards from the trailer.

My neighbor took them down when he checked them out for me...

Sad !!!!!!!

I am thinking about up a few motion sensative solar powered flood lights as a possible deterant/visual effect should someone walk up to the trailer again.
(Not that those will brighten up the place - but maybe just give the illusion/uh-oh effect - so that they walk up and a light clicked on.....
+ Maybe it will iluminate them a bit for the cameras.)

Then post a sign on the fence and also one on the door saying somethig like:

If you can read this - Yuo are already on "CAMERA".

-What do you think ?

JWE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah - New Years Day....

Someone had hung 4-5 Coon Skins in a plastic bag on the gate that is probably 50-60 yards from the trailer.

My neighbor took them down when he checked them out for me...

Sad !!!!!!!

I am thinking about up a few motion sensative solar powered flood lights as a possible deterant/visual effect should someone walk up to the trailer again.
(Not that those will brighten up the place - but maybe just give the illusion/uh-oh effect - so that they walk up and a light clicked on.....
+ Maybe it will iluminate them a bit for the cameras.)

Then post a sign on the fence and also one on the door saying somethig like:

If you can read this - Yuo are already on "CAMERA".

-What do you think ?

Man it'll happen just like what happened to one of my buds when he put up a camera to watch his trailer that got broken into on his lease.

Had it locked and in a sheetmetal box. Looked like that they either took a hammer or a big rock and just beat the piss out of it.... Deformed the box pretty good, damaging the camera.

People that do this crap are just plain scum....

Latest posts

Top Bottom