USPSA at OKC Gun Club Saturday August 7th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I'd remind everyone about the match Saturday. If you are wanting to get into uspsa this is the best match in the state so make sure to come check it out. If you have any questions or need to borrow some gear for your first match let us know and we will try to help you out.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still hot from the match. Met a bunch of new guys. I remember when I knew everyone at the match. I bet I don't know one third of the shooters now.

ChrisC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mitch that was real cool of you to give away bullets....

as for the heat... that sucked majorly.... guess next time ill make sure I have more clean laundry other than a black shirt....

6 hours of shooting 4 hours of driving.....

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No 343. Thanx for the whuppin.:mad: Had a good time but as Chris C. Said IT WAS HOT!!!!! Met a great bunch of new shooters and hope they come back. Don't want them awhuppin me again though. I beat Chris home by 15 minutes, Well hell, I at least won sumthin.:wink2: later rdd

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to tap out after three stages. I got sick as hell. I knew my limits and had to hit the cool before six or seven of you guys had to carry me out.:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom