Utica Square...Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

My wife and I will be going to the Utica Square area either this weekend or the next. Other than the usual places to eat...P.F.Changs/Olive Garden I need your input on these restaurants.

Remember...Utica Square area.....so are these restaurants any good? Fleming's steakhouse...The Wild Fork.....Pepper's Grill?

Any of these you reccomd? Any others in the area(close by)....not to far to drive you recommend for lunch or dinner? It's been a few years.....is the Green Onion still open?
Thanks!
Cohiba

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flemings is pretty good but pricey; if you want a fabulous butter slip burger or excellent Irish fare, try Kilkenny's on Cherry Street, less than a mile from Utica Square. Deelish!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flemings is a great spot.

JB Books is an idiot, but it appears he has good taste.

And you are a first class jerk off sweetie, I'll give you a passing thought as I down a bottle of Far Niente or Opus One. In fact, I will even make a mental toast your ass clownishness. You deserve it.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill's Jumbo Burgers on the access road between Peoria and Lewis alongside 244. It was featured on Man Vs. Food Nation last night and I've eaten there many times.

If you get bored, you can hit the quaint little drinking establishent known as "Thelma's" next door for some billiards, drinks and entertainment.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you are a first class jerk off sweetie, I'll give you a passing thought as I down a bottle of Far Niente or Opus One. In fact, I will even make a mental toast your ass clownishness. You deserve it.

Now now kiddos...

The Wildfork will have something that will set your taste buds into orbit.
The Polo grill is fantastic.
Flemings steak is right up there with the best.
If you want something fried, Brothers Hooligan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom