Utica Square...Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it validates your point, I have no idea of what Far Niente or Opus One taste like. But ignorance aside...

You're not missing out. Both are overpriced. The Opus is the Ed Hardy of high end wines.....

To the OP, I prefer locally owned restaurants so.... Wild Fork, Stonehorse or Polo Grill for me.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flemings is great.

The food at the Wild Fork is wonderful. Very tasty and a lot of interesting combinations.

Polo Grill is a staple of Utica square.

All of these. Peppers is like a local version of Chili's. Not in a bad way, just nothing fancy. Tex Mex and Burgers. Kilkenney on Cherry Street is good, but perhaps too casual for what you have in mind. It's basically a bar with good food. Similar to McNellie's or TapWerks, maybe a step classier.

FWIW I proposed to my wife in Utica Square after dinner at Fleming's. Our tab before gratuity (in 2006) was right at $200 for two dinners, dessert, and one bottle of wine. It's not inexpensive, but considering you posted a thread about tailored suits, I doubt you mind that for a "splurge" meal.

I cannot comment on Stonehorse, as I have not eaten there.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, if you venture the short drive to downtown, the top floor of the Mayo Hotel has a rooftop bar. Very cool indeed with an awesome atmosphere and view (even though the view is west, which isn't the greatest vantage point from the hotel, it's still great).

They have a pretty expansive selection of spirits as well. Last time I asked what bourbon they had, they told me "all of it" and made me name one I wanted. I mentioned Blanton's and the waitress returned with a glass. Well played indeed.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My recommendation would be full moon on cherry street (there tortilla soup is to die for), afterwards go to nantucket creamery In utica square, its like an Easter egg hunt trying to find it. You will have to get out of the car to find it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom