Vasectomy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To feed his gun habit a buddy of mine does vasectomies on weekends in his garage and he said he'd give OSA members a discount.

vac.jpg

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had mine at the end of Feb, didn't do ANYTHING to 4 days to make sure I didn't cause probs. I had hell with it for a while, wore a jock for over a month. Random pain and discomfort for months after. I'd def never do it again. Just got my second sample back and I'm firing blanks so that's good.

I guess at some point the nuts quit producing as much sperm, but there is pressure built up,it there and can feel the tunes swollen. Can feel pain at times during the happy ending.

Post vasectomy pain is a thing.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Converted my tool into sporting equipment after the second son was born.
Pretty easy procedure but a word of caution. When the Doc says stay off your feet and keep them elevated, follow their advice!
I was driving an 18 wheeler at the time, and jumped back into the cab after 3 days. When getting home, righty was about the size of an orange and tears down the cheek painful. Spent a week on my back after that episode.

My oldest brother did EXACTLY the same thing under the EXACT same circumstances. There was a slight difference, though. He said his scrotum swelled to the size of a basketball. (He might have been exaggerating.)

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom