Vasectomy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a friend and his wife came up pregnant 10 after his procedure he kicked her out and filed for divorce even though she denied being unfaithful when the baby was born she made him take a DNA test and it was his I heard they got back together if they did I’m sure she never let him forget about it
Wow I imagine when she came home it was like trying to tame a badger.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody is doing any cutting around my manhood. Period.
Back in my wilder days, living with that wild-eyed batcrap crazy female that was always hanging around, I learned the 2 most important rules of living with a woman;
1) ALWAYS make certain she's asleep before you nod off.
2) Everything with a sharp edge, or a point, gets locked in the garage.

Only thing I can say about her - crazy in the bed, crazy in the head.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in my wilder days, living with that wild-eyed batcrap crazy female that was always hanging around, I learned the 2 most important rules of living with a woman;
1) ALWAYS make certain she's asleep before you nod off.
2) Everything with a sharp edge, or a point, gets locked in the garage.

Only thing I can say about her - crazy in the bed, crazy in the head.

My sister always joked if there was one Crazy Bi#tch in the place they would sniff me out. Funny how after years of the crazies I married the polar opposite. I guess that's why I am still married 18 years later vs stabbed to death.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife keeps telling me it's a totally different procedure but I've cut thousands and thousands of calves and I now what the cords sound and feel like when they pop. Oh and the sound of the blade going thru the sack. I know vasectomy is totally different but I suffer from cowboy ptsd!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife keeps telling me it's a totally different procedure but I've cut thousands and thousands of calves and I now what the cords sound and feel like when they pop. Oh and the sound of the blade going thru the sack. I know vasectomy is totally different but I suffer from cowboy ptsd!

Once we get you in the squeeze chute, you'll never know what hit ya'!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ensure it is what you want to do. It was a blessing when I got clipped, but 12 years later and a new wife, getting reconnected, sucks and is expensive/painful and a fair chance the boys may not work..they did, but there is a chance. The vasectomy was quick and cheap, follow the advice, lay down averse, ice them. Even walking around is a bad idea...think the weight of hanging fruit. Rest for several days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom