Vehicle sold by David Stanley with Tinted Windshield

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droberts

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow look where this thread has gone. i thought it died on page 5.

ok to catch up on questions/comments

yes removed the tint the day of the ticket, it was very easy (i had no idea) and doesn't require a windshield replacement.
no, the beadlocks aren't fake. (thank you LCrash for putting pics of my actual tires up (yes those are my actual tires))
for the guy that suggested that they dont go after the tint at the dealer due to it being a revenue stream, I was told that by someone familiar with traffic laws as well.
no, it's not a mall crawler.
dscf0161.jpg

It's opened the door many beautiful places for me.
dscf0191.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wow look where this thread has gone. i thought it died on page 5.

ok to catch up on questions/comments

yes removed the tint the day of the ticket, it was very easy (i had no idea) and doesn't require a windshield replacement.
no, the beadlocks aren't fake. (thank you LCrash for putting pics of my actual tires up (yes those are my actual tires))
for the guy that suggested that they dont go after the tint at the dealer due to it being a revenue stream, I was told that by someone familiar with traffic laws as well.
no, it's not a mall crawler.
dscf0161.jpg

It's opened the door many beautiful places for me.
dscf0191.jpg

Cool pics!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ridge it's so the vagrants don't see him and beg when he's at the McDonald's drive-thru on Admiral. Or the one on Pine. Or the one at 71st and Riverside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom