Vehicle Tags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man ... I'm gonna tell ya -- I'm married to a JBT and I don't disagree with ya. There are bad ones out there. I've run into a couple that didn't have any business wearing a uniform also.

Those bad cops do more damage to society, in general, and make the good cops' job so much harder. I have NO idea why departments put up with them. Well, I take that back, I kinda do. And I think it's a travesty.
I know many cops, and most are good people doing a very difficult job, well, for to little money! Without laws, and law enforcement, things would be basic instinct, the law of the jungle, survival most deprived!! I also know cops that should have never been entrusted with POWER over others! Not everyone can handle that power without abusing it!! I watched a class room experiment years ago. Half the class of collage students were assigned to be prison guards, the other half prisoners. I don't remember the details, and this experiment only lasted a few days. Within a very short time, both groups had bonded, were covering for each other! Most of the guard group were abusing their power, over their class mates, that they had been friends with a couple of days before!! Just the nature of the beast, I guess? That is why any society that plans on surviving, and prospering, MUST BE RULED BY LEGISLATED LAWS, NOT THE WHIMS OF ANY HUMAN!!

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most cop haters are those that break the law and get caught. Somehow it’s the cops fault… dumb

My neighbor is driving on a 3 year expired out of state tag. I don’t get it.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really. Is it a vanity tag they are waiting on? Otherwise the tag agent issues you a tag on the spot at registration, unless you have traded in or sold a vehicle prior to the purchase, then, in that case you already have a plate to put on the vehicle.
You are correct; or a disability or veteran’s tag…..

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man ... I'm gonna tell ya -- I'm married to a JBT and I don't disagree with ya. There are bad ones out there. I've run into a couple that didn't have any business wearing a uniform also.

Those bad cops do more damage to society, in general, and make the good cops' job so much harder. I have NO idea why departments put up with them. Well, I take that back, I kinda do. And I think it's a travesty.
Ma’am, you’re just fine in my book…..

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I also think there should be required vehicle inspections before you can renew your tag along with proof of insurance that is actually not just a piece of paper but verifiable through an insurance company. Lots of POS vehicles running around with uninsured drivers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom