Vehicle Tags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They also don’t shoot the wrong guy.
I heard they are hiring in case some of you guys can do the job better than they can. I've found that almost every person who hates the police has been arrested before. Not all, but most. An easy job to criticize from the safety of a recliner. Not so easy to do at 4 am when you're stopping someone for expired tag and wondering what else they've been up to.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not? If she wants to go somewhere she can drive.
i'm just along for the ride
I am in the same boat as you. My wife got a brand new bronco sport about a year and a half back. She loves her little truck. And she likes to drive it. I’ve got my F150 and if I go anywhere, I drive my truck. I’m not sure why the other guys getting hung up on that.

This is 2023. Equal opportunity for everybody. If the female wants to drive, by gawt, she can drive.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where's the victim in an expired tag? Police have bigger things to worry about than a dude not giving the tag agency $40 for a sticker
Tag registration pays for road repair, do you not believe that every car owner should not pay their fair share?
The $$$ doesn’t go to the tag agent, it’s a tax and goes to the state.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you. My wife got a brand new bronco sport about a year and a half back. She loves her little truck. And she likes to drive it. I’ve got my F150 and if I go anywhere, I drive my truck. I’m not sure why the other guys getting hung up on that.

This is 2023. Equal opportunity for everybody. If the female wants to drive, by gawt, she can drive.

When Grumpy was still with the department I would drive the vast majority of the time when we left the house. Since he spent his entire working day behind the wheel of a car the majority of his career the last thing he wanted to do when he got home was drive anywhere.

Plus, he made a nervous wreck outta me. Not entirely his fault -- I was already hypersensitive because of some previous experiences -- but his ... Ahem ... Well ... Hmmmmmm ... "Aggressive" driving style 😬😬😬 kinda made me a little bit nervous. 😬😬😂😂😂😂

Now I drive a lot of the time because I am actually more comfortable physically. I can support myself on the steering wheel and for some odd reason it helps me handle the bumps and **** better.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May have to get Norman PD to assist other departments with that 😂 any tag that is 90 days expired should result in a vehicle impoundment and a fine. It’s not that hard. I’ve seen brand new expensive cars with dealer tags that are months old. While I may not agree with the amount for excise tax and taxes, either enforce the law or abolish it.
Title 21 say “shall be impounded”, any citizen can sign the citation.
Some expired paper tags are due to a backlog in the system. I have friends that have expired tags and when I ask them, they say they are still waiting for their regular plates.
funny, I walked in and 10 minutes late was back in the car w/new tag, titles were backlogged, but my last 2-3 I received within 10 days.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every Citizen that does pay for their tag.

Same as the commercials that advertise a person that rightfully owes $140k to the IRS and gets out of paying their fair share at only paying $5500!

Or the Congressman that owes $10M, is still sitting, drawing a goobermint paycheck and voting to raise our taxes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom