Vehicle Tags

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's the victim in an expired tag? Police have bigger things to worry about than a dude not giving the tag agency $40 for a sticker
The victim is the rule of law!! We only have two choices! To be ruled by legislated laws, or the whims of some crooked politician!! We can't have both, can we? The poor people fleeing all these Banana Republics, are ruled by the WHIMS, two bit dictators that are actually the DRUG CARTELS!!!

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's cool. Just never call them when you need them. Usually those who say F the police are the first ones to call them when something doesn't go their way. If your story is true then obviously Officer B overreacted for the situation. The bottom line is it it was your fault the tag was expired
I've needed the police twice in my life. The first time was when I was back in the Army and someone kicked in my front door expecting my (at the time wife) to be home alone and I just so happened to have Staff Duty the day before (Thank you God), so I was at home. Never got the chance to ask him what he was there for, was too busy with my 12 gauge. Guess what the police did when they finally got there (almost 50 minutes after my wife called begging for help screaming that I had just shot someone). Took my shotgun for "evidence" and put me in cuffs and I had to explain that I was the homeowner and "Can I get some pants on please? I'm here in cuffs in front of all my neighbors in my drawers and t shirt." That was a bad day.
The second time was when my motorcycle got stolen and it was like pulling teeth to get them to send someone down despite the fact that I had security camera footage waiting for them and I mostly needed a report for my insurance company, and when they finally did send someone, the cop treated me like I had done something wrong and barely cared to watch the footage (The guy who stole it was a tall skinny clean shaven dude that looked like a crackhead, I'm a 210 pound bearded tattooed guy, we obviously weren't the same person).
So yeah, it is F the police. Leave me alone, I'll deal with my own issues since they obviously don't care to "Serve and Protect" anymore.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've needed the police twice in my life. The first time was when I was back in the Army and someone kicked in my front door expecting my (at the time wife) to be home alone and I just so happened to have Staff Duty the day before (Thank you God), so I was at home. Never got the chance to ask him what he was there for, was too busy with my 12 gauge. Guess what the police did when they finally got there (almost 50 minutes after my wife called begging for help screaming that I had just shot someone). Took my shotgun for "evidence" and put me in cuffs and I had to explain that I was the homeowner and "Can I get some pants on please? I'm here in cuffs in front of all my neighbors in my drawers and t shirt." That was a bad day.
The second time was when my motorcycle got stolen and it was like pulling teeth to get them to send someone down despite the fact that I had security camera footage waiting for them and I mostly needed a report for my insurance company, and when they finally did send someone, they cop treated me like I had done something wrong and barely cared to watch the footage (The guy who stole it was a tall skinny clean shaven dude that looked like a crackhead, I'm a 210 pound bearded tattooed guy, we obviously weren't the same person).
So yeah, it is F the police. Leave me alone, I'll deal with my own issues since they obviously don't care to "Serve and Protect" anymore.
Good luck with your plan. Seems to have worked well for you so far. Many great Police Officers do care to serve and protect. Many couldn't or wouldn't do the job for a day.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's cool. Just never call them when you need them. Usually those who say F the police are the first ones to call them when something doesn't go their way. If your story is true then obviously Officer B overreacted for the situation. The bottom line is it it was your fault the tag was expired

Never said it wasn’t my fault did I?

Thanks.

These days the police seem to be after the fact anyways.

Now the fire department? Love those guys.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the Secretary of Public Safety would be the DPS Commissioners boss, and the Secretary is appointed by Stitt. Do you not think if the head of the State has any influence directly or indirectly over the State Police? Or that the State AG, etc does not have any influence? You can actually serve concurrently as Secretary of Public Safety and Commissioner of DPS at the same time in OK.

Nevermind that our current commissioner has NEVER been out on the streets. He was the department gunsmith. 👀👀👀 The stories I could tell y'all but let's just suffice it to say that the saying "It's not WHAT you know, it's WHO you know" is unbelievably accurate in this case. 🙄🙄🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom