Veteran shot at gun range - guns stolen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you shoot his targets, or shoot downrange while he was out setting his targets?

One would have to do somthing, to get this fellow to act like that.

Whoever it is, I can attest to it.....The guy just ripped into casey1982 and I after having been gone for 20-30 minutes. Even told us to have a good day when we were walking in and he was walking out. Brought our own targets and everything. I have had problems with the same guy in the past. One day he kept flagging me and saying "my gun won't fire, whats wrong?" After a few times asking him to keep the gun pointed down range he got mad and ripped into me for being disrespectful. This guy is older, wears a beat up old coat, has white hair, and walks EXTREMELY slow, due to his age i'm sure. I hope were talking about a different person than the victim though.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had never heard of this range before, but there's no national wildlife refuge in Wagoner County. I assume you mean a state wildlife management area?

Yes it is a state wildlife management area.... and an eyesore to boot. Of course thats from the people bringing televisions and computer monitors and the such and using them for targets.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it's a state wildlife management area(like Lexington?) then wouldn't it require a hunting license? Assuming that a game warden drops by to check from time to time(like at Lexington)

casey1982

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
reddog1 said:
Did you shoot his targets, or shoot downrange while he was out setting his targets?

One would have to do somthing, to get this fellow to act like that.

Umm that would be a negative, I carried in my own targets, hammer and staple gun. By no means am I a young punk! And why and the hell would I shoot down range while someone was down there? So obviously we are talking about to diff people mr reddog

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Umm that would be a negative, I carried in my own targets, hammer and staple gun. By no means am I a young punk! And why and the hell would I shoot down range while someone was down there? So obviously we are talking about to diff people mr reddog

I was just checkin, no offense man. I hope its not the same guy. Sure don't sound like it, all but.the coat

Latest posts

Top Bottom