Veterans Day Deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fire Birds offers a free meal with another meal purchase. Went there last year and got a nice prime rib dinner. We eat there a lot so no guilty feelings for getting free stuff from me.
Firebirds is pretty good stuff. I’ve found they serve good food consistently, which is nice.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Spoken like a man who never put on the uniform; left his home, family, and friends; and went in harm's way.
Yes. Sounds like jealousy.

I don't have issues with someone joining up or not. Each has their reasons for joining - it's a calling, or there's no jobs or future where they are. I've met dudes who had nothing better to do and some were court ordered.
They'll get their disability and discounts and tax free in some cases.

Same goes for people who don't join. They each have their reasons and I don't really fault them. Maybe they were DQ'd, or wanted to pursue an education, or can't stand the thought of authority. Even the "almost joined" had a reason...maybe they couldn't commit or were pulled back for something or whatever.
They don't really GAF or not about discounts too much...they might on occasion say something stupid because they will never understand vets, but it's usually harmless.

But then you have the old-fashioned p*ssies. They are effeminate fcks that are straight up betas who are scared shitless to die or have anything bad happen to them. They are almost always filled with sanctimony. They are not dangerous men and in control of themselves; they are weak men and harmless and state how they are harmless and in control. Not men. These betas will be the first to throw their family and friend under the bus. They'll stab a MF in the back. P*ssies, and they throw and punch like b!tches. lol

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. Sounds like jealousy.

I don't have issues with someone joining up or not. Each has their reasons for joining - it's a calling, or there's no jobs or future where they are. I've met dudes who had nothing better to do and some were court ordered.
They'll get their disability and discounts and tax free in some cases.

Same goes for people who don't join. They each have their reasons and I don't really fault them. Maybe they were DQ'd, or wanted to pursue an education, or can't stand the thought of authority. Even the "almost joined" had a reason...maybe they couldn't commit or were pulled back for something or whatever.
They don't really GAF or not about discounts too much...they might on occasion say something stupid because they will never understand vets, but it's usually harmless.

But then you have the old-fashioned p*ssies. They are effeminate fcks that are straight up betas who are scared shitless to die or have anything bad happen to them. They are almost always filled with sanctimony. They are not dangerous men and in control of themselves; they are weak men and harmless and state how they are harmless and in control. Not men. These betas will be the first to throw their family and friend under the bus. They'll stab a MF in the back. P*ssies, and they throw and punch like b!tches. lol
Can you tell us how you really feel? Don't hold back this time please. :laugh6:

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of Y'all don't understand gunbuffer's pot stirring.
I pretty well just assume he constantly plays devil's advocate, not because he believes any of it but because he enjoys tossing a **** sandwich in the middle of the room. Once you read his posts in that context, theyre actually entertaining.

I sincerely thank you all for your service and hope you have many memorable moments today either chasing various deals or not, whichever you choose to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom