This should tick every Veteran off big time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not like the VA is backed up as it is. Hell most People can’t even see a Dr without some kind of wait. WTF 🤬 give all of are resources away.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is old news and the FoxNews article is from April 2022.

Several members in the US House signed on as co-sponsors to the Veterans First Act of 2022 but I can't really find a status for it. I don't think it was ever heard or made it out of the Veteran Affairs committee.

As maddening and disgusting as it is I don't think it meets the definition of treason.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

Several members in the US House signed on as co-sponsors to the Veterans First Act of 2022 but I can't really find a status for it. I don't think it was ever heard or made it out of the Veteran Affairs committee.

As maddening and disgusting as it is I don't think it meets the definition of treason.
Woah there Mr. Common Sense and Reason, you need to calm down! We’re looking for things to be mad about.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score

Second what my flunky @HoLeChit said. Besides, the funding for the VA is appropriated so trying to take from it requires an act of Congress, literally.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Second what my flunky @HoLeChit said. Besides, the funding for the VA is appropriated so trying to take from it requires an act of Congress, literally.
To further my Sensei @JEVapa ’s statement, not even government shutdowns stop the VA, it’s funding, nor it’s sweet, sweet, paychecks that go out to veterans.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like it takes an act of congress to forgive student loan debt
https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...an/ZRDXUYCFFBCDTN5ZVT3YKXDTWM/?outputType=amp:rolleyes2
That’s simply an accounting adjustment, as these individuals qualified for this in the past, and the department of education got sloppy with their paperwork and screwed a bunch of people over.

“Last year, the Education Department said it would address “historical failures” that kept borrowers from getting credit toward their loans. Borrowers had long complained that because of mismanagement, they did not receive loan forgiveness under the rules of income-driven repayment plans, despite qualifying”

These were for loans over 20 years old.

Also, there’s nothing from congress on this, it came from the White House, likely an executive order. The VA literally requires congress get involved to change anything.

I want everyone to be happy, including most of you grumpy old bastards. You’re gonna have to try harder than that to find something to be mad about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom