Veteran's Day - Post up your Pic in Uniform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In order to make sure we remember Veteran's Day, I'm asking all you vets dig out the old pics of you in uniform. We've done this before. Please post up your pic in uniform and let's recognize the service of our fellow veterans. I'll start. Please keep this classy; no comments on how ugly someone is or anything ... please. I know that I for one appreciate the many sacrifices made by all who serve or have served in the Military Services.

This was sometime back...Like about 25 years ago! I was a bit younger and leaner then!
a10c18e822d355536cf7c8d3064a14a0.jpg

Last edited:

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I certainly haven't done anything to warrant recognition yet, but I wanted to play along in posting some uniform pictures. This semester, I'm in the cadet color guard. We march in all of the West Point parades, football games, etc.; set up flags for banquets and special events; and present the colors to dignitaries. Below is a picture from a recent parade and a picture of us presenting the colors for the President of Poland. I'm the male rifle-bearer.

i67.tinypic.com_6ghmk4.png

i63.tinypic.com_2jbjwx4.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The two most despised things around here.. a squid and an MP! ;)

Now why do you say that? Squids are okay...and I don’t hold it against the MP’s for knockin’ on my noggin back when I was a wild PFC on liberty in Oceanside, CA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom