Vigilantes in Geary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I follow this or it came out like you meant it to.
You have problems with Indians?

I'm pretty sure he is saying that it is a shame this is happening, the chief is an indian (no pun intended).

Another way to say it is "it's a shame that our own police chief is indian and yet this is still happening"

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure I follow this or it came out like you meant it to.
You have problems with Indians?
No, my wife is Indian. The shame would be if one of the officers were involved in racist crap when is boss is that same race. Our mayor is also married to an Indian man and I don't think she would be happy about that. I am pretty positive they will both tell me that it just isn't so. About the racism or the vigilante ****. I am pretty sure they will say never on my watch even if they find it ti be true. They wouldn't want to look incompetent.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Indian? or indian? People from India would be 'Indian', native American would be 'indian'. I'm Osage-Kaw indian so I am confused when reading the OP. Sorry, not trying to be picky just trying to understand the post.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to say "record your conversations with the chief and mayor", but if you truly feel that they are going to turn their heads and pretend like something can't happen on their watch, then you need to be able to show that to the OSBI when you contact them.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Indian? or indian? People from India would be 'Indian', native American would be 'indian'. I'm Osage-Kaw indian so I am confused when reading the OP. Sorry, not trying to be picky just trying to understand the post.

I doubt there's many South Asians, or Indians, or Desi, in Geary. :D I'm sure he means aboriginal or indigenous to the Americas. First Americans is often used in Canada.

I get your point, but technically you have to capitalize "Indian," even with misappropriating the word to describe Native Americans. It's not like "catholic," which has two meanings based on the capitalization. For the record, I'm Cherokee.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About the issue, what about contacting a news outlet to come do a story? I bet when the media rolls in to do a story publicizing a modern day hanging mod, they run for the shadows in embarrassment.

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Recently in my small town a high school boy died from a gunshot wound to the head. There was suspicion that a young Indian had murdered him. Some of his relatives have formed a posse and are walking around Geary late at night with clubs and they are confronting anyone they see and telling them they have no business out at that time. They have been targeting Indians based on rumors that I have heard. They have even posted about how they are cleaning up the town on Facebook.

One of he Geary policemen is acting like he is supporting this lynch mob mentality. There is a related effort to start a neighborhood watch by some of the same people that are walking around like thugs and this policeman and his wife are organizing it. A neighborhood watch is a good idea. I plan on going to the next meeting that they have planned. It is a shame that our chief of police happens to be Indian himself. I have an idea that he has no knowledge. Our mayor's husband is an Indian man and I don't think she knows either.

Besides getting involved in the watch program in hopes of tempering it what should I do? Please give me ideas.

You should PM me your info(I'll keep private), I'm from Geary and distant family are the family forming this crap. I don't know anything about it in particular but at least I can say the need to take a chill pill or something for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom