Vintage Military weapon tournaments...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soonerbillz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find out about the military bolt action tourneys in OKC area via this category post section.. very happy to see that is a thing and looking forward towards participating...
But I shared that info on a FB group and recieved a replay.. "Most ranges have vintage military shoots"
Is that true ?.. it doesn't seem to be so here locally..

Oldman62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I plan on getting out to the OKCGC shoot in the near future but so far the work around the house and the the grand kids schedules and the wife seem to change my mind for me. Long branch enfield and t99 arisaka.
lee enfield.jpg
t99 arisaka.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I plan on getting out to the OKCGC shoot in the near future but so far the work around the house and the the grand kids schedules and the wife seem to change my mind for me. Long branch enfield and t99 arisaka.View attachment 144925 View attachment 144926

There is one shoot that is SMLE’s only. I think it’s march?
I’m going to try to make the November shoot at OkCGC. It is deer season though...

Soonerbillz

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm all set for the Tri State match this coming weekend. Couldn't make the Okcgc event but this one sounds like it will be just as much fun.
Plus I talked a freind of mine to come with me as he also has a Mosin.
I don't reload nor have any experience in range competition shooting.. but I am kinda excited to do this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom