Virus,getting old!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never not been able to see the back of my cupboards or fridge. As soon as they make the breakthrough, I'll be eating soup for weeks to get rid of it. As fortunate as I feel to have found it all relatively easy, and as happy as beating this thing off as I'd be, I've never liked eating soup.

It'll be a bittersweet and savory day.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks time for a rant!! This f-ing virus is pissing me smooth off!!Extended family is something I did not have any of growing up and the one thing I wanted to change was being involved with my Grand babies and adult kids, I did. Daughter just sent a video of my little Lisa asking for her Gampa .
Another long weekend with out my babies around .............

At least I have face time so I am glad this is not 20 years ago where that option was not a thing............. Rant off! :explode:

I guess we couldn't take it any longer, the kids came out for burgers on the grill, tater salad, macaroni salad and then left us the 4 grand kids.. So face time is in the house tonight.. Hopefully they come back tomorrow since I know the daughter thinks it's now vacation time, since school has been out a couple weeks now.. If it's nice enough tomorrow the 13 yo and I may get some shooting in..

Latest posts

Top Bottom