Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50 for under $100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cabela's (online) has the Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50 for $89 using promo code 56salute, I have one and really like it! Good deal as I paid around $160 for mine. Thought some of yall might want to jump on one, good luck!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome! I just picked up 2 of the Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x40 V-Plex for $215 including tax and shipping, and a Simmons 20-60x spotting scope for $45. Vortex makes great stuff, and picking them up on sale like this is a ridiculous deal. That makes them pricewise on a par with stuff like NcStar and Barska, brands which they outperform easily. This is an incredible deal.

Actually... I'm gonna look for some more before I check out...

Last edited:

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Crossfire II is their model that is made in China, do they hold up? Still a good price but curious as I haven't had good luck with Chinese made scopes.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one I've had for about 3-4 years. Granted, I don't beat my stuff up, but it's still got the lifetime no questions asked warranty, I believe. I've been very happy with everything Vortex I've ever purchased.

okiearmory

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The above mentioned coupon code in expired but you can get free shipping right now. I just bought one shipped for $107. Thanks for the heads up guys!

Latest posts

Top Bottom