Votes against Constitutional Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope it's passed. My renewal comes up next year. It's just pointless rigmarole going through all the licensing and paying that much money for it.
Unless they changed the wording, this only covers open carry. Concealed carry & out of state you still need a license. Or was this 2 different bills?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd encourage you all to send thank you e-mails to your reps. I think it's good not only to e-mail them frequently to express your views and encourage them to vote for pro-freedom bills like these, but also to thank them for their support of our rights and let them know we are keeping on eye on them and appreciate their paying attention to us. Very cool! I actually think I'll ask mine if they'd let me take them to dinner some night just to appreciate their support. :D

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did this one make it back out from the conference committee, or is it being held hostage to the special interests too?
SA's rejected, conference requested, naming Conference Committee on Public Safety 934 04/27/2016 H
Conference granted, SCs named Dahm, Justice, Sykes, Jolley, Griffin, Sparks, Floyd 945 05/02/2016 S

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both of mine were for it which I knew. They are both big 2A guys. My senator has been a family friend for years. not many people are as big of a 2A supporter as him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom