Waa Waa Waa JB Books! Waa Waa Waa liberals! Waa Waa Waa conservatives!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right. I am crying...all the way to the bank. :Heya:

You keep sayin' that. Over and over and over like somehow it is relevant.

One is reminded that generally speaking real bad asses don't brag on it, combat veterans don't speak of it, those truly confident and competent rarely speak of their abilities and achievments they tend to let others brag on 'em.

There are, as always, exceptions to the rule.

Exception to the rule...

Yes, one does wonder.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wolfie, come up and see me some time. Besides, wouldn't you be disappointed if I weren't a caricature of myself?

No, actually, I wouldn't.

For some reason you are respected by a great many of OSA's members.

But instead of using that to maybe make a difference in peoples thoughts, attitudes and opinion you lambast them, belittle them and in your own words fling poo mindlessly.

You are a smart guy. Its a shame and not a little sad that you use your gift, your education and your training in the manner you have chosen.

That said you're are almost always entertaining albeit annoying as hell.

Unfortunately reading a forum thread is not quite like TV or Radio where one can just change the channel. Once in one is in and their attention caught mustt endure the annoying along with the good.

I suppose one could just ignore you but I'm old, set in my ways and it just isn't within my nature to do so.

Hmmm... both a conundrum and an impasse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom