Wait...what? Moms Demand Action trying to sneak in here?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1663033325078.png

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep! That’s how things work in a free country. Nothing stopping anyone from the gun community in making a political run.
I've said it before and I'll say again plenty I'm sure... Considering how some people here are so danged smart I'm continually surprised none of them runs....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say again plenty I'm sure... Considering how some people here are so danged smart I'm continually surprised none of them runs....
I'm sure your comments are made sarcastically, and maybe snidely, but your probably correct.
Republicans aren't as mad naturally as the other party. Why do demonrats always yell like brain dead qbiden?
Why does blm, antiva, both demonrat organizations riot and destroy cities and kill people?

There are Republicans out there that are taking a stand and they get destroyed by the left wing media and outside donors that bring in millions of dollars that are negative. In Georgia Herschel Walker has had about 50 million dollars in outside of Georgia money come into the state to try and defeat him.
Take Pennsylvania for instance. The demonrat candidate for senate was a mayor and missed 50 some city meetings in the town he represented. (FYI, he is a rich kid that has never had a real job) Currently has had a stroke and has a very difficult time putting two sentences together. Stroke or whatever. I hope he recovers, but he is not capable of representing the people of Pennsylvania.
Spare me the liberal opposition to his Republican opponent. I can shoot that down in a heartbeat and you don't want to see it.
FYI, it's not about the party, it's about the people of the state they represent. If they can't even take care of themselves, why would anyone want them to represent the Populus?
Let's move on to Georgia again. Stacy Abrams has constantly said the election was stolen from her, just like the hildabeast in 2016.
Yet, your media continues to say Trump is wrong saying his election was stolen.
Who is right? Who has the evidence? The media and demonrats don't agree with Trump, but you don't see them disagreeing with abrams and the hildabeast.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure your comments are made sarcastically, and maybe snidely, but your probably correct.
Republicans aren't as mad naturally as the other party. Why do demonrats always yell like brain dead qbiden?
Why does blm, antiva, both demonrat organizations riot and destroy cities and kill people?

There are Republicans out there that are taking a stand and they get destroyed by the left wing media and outside donors that bring in millions of dollars that are negative. In Georgia Herschel Walker has had about 50 million dollars in outside of Georgia money come into the state to try and defeat him.
Take Pennsylvania for instance. The demonrat candidate for senate was a mayor and missed 50 some city meetings in the town he represented. (FYI, he is a rich kid that has never had a real job) Currently has had a stroke and has a very difficult time putting two sentences together. Stroke or whatever. I hope he recovers, but he is not capable of representing the people of Pennsylvania.
Spare me the liberal opposition to his Republican opponent. I can shoot that down in a heartbeat and you don't want to see it.
FYI, it's not about the party, it's about the people of the state they represent. If they can't even take care of themselves, why would anyone want them to represent the Populus?
Let's move on to Georgia again. Stacy Abrams has constantly said the election was stolen from her, just like the hildabeast in 2016.
Yet, your media continues to say Trump is wrong saying his election was stolen.
Who is right? Who has the evidence? The media and demonrats don't agree with Trump, but you don't see them disagreeing with abrams and the hildabeast.
Nice rant, but no, I meant it. Lots of people on here that know everything and then don't run for office to correct the issues with the country. I think more should step up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom