Walk Away Town Hall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is encouraging. There are lots of walk-away videos on youtube, people saying they're tired of the democrat party and the media targeting minorities and making them victims.
This is the first Walk Away Town Hall, taking place in Harlem.
It's long, I haven't watched all of it, but I like what I've seen. The intro is worth watching.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s time they walked away from being used as political pawns to be pandered to for votes by the libs.
Trump seems to be the only one that is taking off the chains. Black unemployment is at its lowest level in history.
The only way to freedom is by working to become self supporting and not being dependent on government handouts to keep them in chains which the dimocrats are so good at.
They have subjected an entire race to a life of no future, and poverty for votes. Who in the hell wants to work when your basic needs are supplied?

Give the economy a kick start, create jobs, and most will see a way out of welfare, and public housing.
It appears they are seeing that way out under Trump.
What did obama do for his black half brothers and sisters to advance their situation?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the Republican Party! Newcomers bring the booze or did you know that?

I do wish we had a conservative party like New York.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly the Republicans ain’t much better these days. We controlled everything when Trump was elected and the republicans didn’t do squat. They don’t care about us either. Something has got to change soon.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do we feel about the fact that the founder of Walk Away is light of loafer?
The Republicans are becoming more "Gay" friendly?
The Demoncrats have done little to nothing for the acceptance of the gay?
The Republicans will do more for your gay place in our increasingly gay society?
Is it ok that bobby has two mommies, and Felicia has two daddys?
This "movement" is a galdang outrage, and a slap in the faces of the righteous.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great that so many are "coming out of the closet"

Reasonable people can disagree on some topics and agree on others. That is part of the beauty of this movement and a reminder that the left only polarizes.

I'll further note that black Americans are greatly non-supportive of the gay rights movement ...yet here they are walking shoulder to shoulder with them.

May I suggest a theme song for the movement:

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
How do we feel about the fact that the founder of Walk Away is light of loafer?
The Republicans are becoming more "Gay" friendly?
The Demoncrats have done little to nothing for the acceptance of the gay?
The Republicans will do more for your gay place in our increasingly gay society?
Is it ok that bobby has two mommies, and Felicia has two daddys?
This "movement" is a galdang outrage, and a slap in the faces of the righteous.
The perception that Republicans are not gay friendly is mostly touted by the left and the media to hide the fact that they pander to gays for the votes.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The perception that Republicans are not gay friendly is mostly touted by the left and the media to hide the fact that they pander to gays for the votes.
Let's admit it: many religious fundamentalists are not the least bit gay friendly, and I suspect that they are the last group the Republicans want to offend. (And the guy in the video isn't talking just about the gay but the whole range of alphabet people from L to Q) If it's a liberal myth that conservatives don't accept those people, why do some folks we all know reinforce it everyday? Maybe our own experience is anecdotal and doesn't reflect the beliefs of the majority?

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Let's admit it: many religious fundamentalists are not the least bit gay friendly, and I suspect that they are the last group the Republicans want to offend. (And the guy in the video isn't talking just about the gay but the whole range of alphabet people from L to Q) If it's a liberal myth that conservatives don't accept those people, why do some folks we all know reinforce it everyday? Maybe our own experience is anecdotal and doesn't reflect the beliefs of the majority?
Oh, I don’t deny that some Republicans use the stump to go for the evangelical vote. Those that do usually live their life by the Bible’s teachings though. Christianity is unfairly under attack. All others get a pass, why is that? Why do liberals think they need to tear down the Christian faith while embracing others.
I’ll will say, I’m not a practicing Christian in that I don’t go to church regularly but I do realize the implications of it were wiped from our lives.

Latest posts

Top Bottom