Walther PPS in 9mm for CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question was should the Walter be bought as a Concealed Carry Weapon... Not should I get a new weapon to play Master Blaster on the range...
If that were the case I would have said Hell yeah get it shoot the crap out of it... But it wasn't..
The question was to carry it to defend the OP's life... That being the case I expressed my opinion on the matter...

Wow and ya keep expressing it every time someone else has another opinion.:screwy:

He has two exceptional weapons already... Why drop a ton of money on something that ultimately isn't needed and get a good holster, buy some ammo. and train train train?!?

Last time I checked(and it was atleast a month ago a Walther PPS at H&H was for sale for about $650, of course last month they threw in a extra magazine with every purchase I'm not sure when this became a "ton of money" is this the same forum where every other person on here has a 1911 that cost between $1000-$3000. I bought my PPS in 40 cal here in Lawton at unlce sams for $550 hardly used with an extra mag. It was either that or I was gonna get the Taurus 709 slim in 9mm. I love the way mine conceals, shoots and I have more confidence in the 40 caliber to get the job done.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question was should the Walter be bought as a Concealed Carry Weapon... Not should I get a new weapon to play Master Blaster on the range...
If that were the case I would have said Hell yeah get it shoot the crap out of it... But it wasn't..

what part of my statement is not about CC, you probably,need to like, be able to shoot and can afford what you carry on your hip,where did you get "the range" out of the statement, you are correct about one thing "walther pps in 9mm for ccw"...

Latest posts

Top Bottom