Wanenmacher April 7-8, 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1389.JPG
Picked up a nice pre model 30 in the box. Pics suck but here she is

MavMatt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a decent pistol light for $35, not a streamlight but I'll give it a try. Deal of the day I got my 12 year old son a 3 pack of throwing knifes for $15 and I'm at Hero status with him, momma not so happy about knifes but she will get over it

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the girls and I walked every square inch. Our 3yo slept a bunch and the wife n I kept passing her back n forth. Sold my Ruger Blackhawk I had listed here. Managed to find 3 "target type" 10/22s. The one I liked most came with the original barrel, stock and box on top of the thumbhole and heavy custom barrel for $550 and the seller claimed he had it built and shot it personally, for what that's worth. Went back to give it a second look and it was sold. I didn't "love" it so it doesn't really bother me it was gone. I'm starting to figure out if I don't love it when I see it, I will just end up trying to sell it. Wife and I both went ahead and renewed our NRA with the 5yr cuz you got in the show free and we got $50 in basspro gift cards.
Saw an individual with a rifle hanging on his shoulder with a for sale sign in the barrel. All of a sudden the sling broke or something cuz that rifle looked like an Olympic gymnast tumbling to the ground bouncing on the scope, doing a somersault, hitting the buttstock, another somersault and thumping the barrel. It was like one of those movie car crashes that just keeps going n going.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For the first time in several years I walked every, single, isle. Didn't find any of the rimfire rifles I was interested in that were reasonably priced. Handled the really nice new Steyr Zephyr II, non-threaded barrel and passed it up for $950. Ran into a couple of old friends, visited with some out of state vendors while lunching on a $10 corn dog and lemonade, met Cowcatcher and his beautiful blonds, and briefly visited with Buck Taylor again.

Came home with a couple new Fenix lights and the Glock 43 with Crimson Trace laser that my wife wants to try. She put about 50 rounds through it and likes it.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went Sunday and was pleasantly surprised that the aisles were much wider than I’ve ever seen before. Disappointed that some of the vendors were so attached to their phones that they couldn’t see someone wanting to buy something. I stopped at two different tables and found something I wanted. I had money in hand ready to buy but they couldn’t pry themselves away from their phones. I laid the items back where I found them and walked away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom