Wanenmacher April 7-8, 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very many heavy barrel semi auto 22's?
Quite a few gussied up 10-22s. I should have specified--I go there looking for high-end .22 bolt guns--52s, Anschutz, Suhl, Kimber. I don't pay a lot of attention to anything else, and there still is not time to see every table there, even with such a tight focus. I made careful notes about a rifle I wanted to go back and look at later--took me 45 minutes to find it again, even after my "careful" note-taking.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Quite a few gussied up 10-22s. I should have specified--I go there looking for high-end .22 bolt guns--52s, Anschutz, Suhl, Kimber. I don't pay a lot of attention to anything else, and there still is not time to see every table there, even with such a tight focus. I made careful notes about a rifle I wanted to go back and look at later--took me 45 minutes to find it again, even after my "careful" note-taking.
Going in the morning and partly looking for the same rifles. How was the selection?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1386.JPG
I'm going today and will be looking for a four inch s&w in 32 or maybe a 2 inch nickel model 15.
I'll be wearing an OSA hand and a tan OKCGC shirt. Hope to see some folks.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bid $100 because im a super duper nice guy.

LOL - had a buddy offer that up yesterday, too. Also picked up two 20 round Chinese flat backs, along with a 20 round flat back for 5.56. He sold me those and a Chinese chest rig (with another 5 round flat back taped to it) as a package deal for $75. I don't have a 5.56 AK, so that one will be on the block at some point, as soon as I get a clear idea on what they're going for. Going back early to arm wrestle the dude over the SKS.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL - had a buddy offer that up yesterday, too. Also picked up two 20 round Chinese flat backs, along with a 20 round flat back for 5.56. He sold me those and a Chinese chest rig (with another 5 round flat back taped to it) as a package deal for $75. I don't have a 5.56 AK, so that one will be on the block at some point, as soon as I get a clear idea on what they're going for. Going back early to arm wrestle the dude over the SKS.
You made out like a bandit. Is APEX there?

Latest posts

Top Bottom