Wanenmacher April 7-8, 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You made out like a bandit. Is APEX there?

I can't remember seeing them. Was looking for G3 parts, and saw 10x more rifles than parts. I need a top cover now for an FAL, so I'll be hunting that down online. Went back this morning to try and pick up the SKS, but after giving it a good looking over, it had some pretty ugly pitting on the barrel, so I spent my money instead on 800 rounds of Portuguese .308 surplus. Probably should have bought more, but was being a tight ass, and lugging that to the car as it was sucked major anus. Also made contact with a guy that has a SCAR 17 for a real good price, but I'm going to have to do some major selling and hope he still has it by the time I'd have the funds.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember seeing them. Was looking for G3 parts, and saw 10x more rifles than parts. I need a top cover now for an FAL, so I'll be hunting that down online. Went back this morning to try and pick up the SKS, but after giving it a good looking over, it had some pretty ugly pitting on the barrel, so I spent my money instead on 800 rounds of Portuguese .308 surplus. Probably should have bought more, but was being a tight ass, and lugging that to the car as it was sucked major anus. Also made contact with a guy that has a SCAR 17 for a real good price, but I'm going to have to do some major selling and hope he still has it by the time I'd have the funds.
how much was the 308 surplus?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
how much was the 308 surplus?

Guy sold it to me for 40¢ a round ($320/800). He had a little left, upper level, row 26. Right on the south end of the north row, if that makes sense. He said he had 1400 rounds, so he should have 600 left, plus he had a few boxes of other (I think Lake City). Also had .45ACP, and an ammo can of .30-06 surplus (I think 500 rounds for $400, or something like that).

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy sold it to me for 40¢ a round ($320/800). He had a little left, upper level, row 26. Right on the south end of the north row, if that makes sense. He said he had 1400 rounds, so he should have 600 left, plus he had a few boxes of other (I think Lake City). Also had .45ACP, and an ammo can of .30-06 surplus (I think 500 rounds for $400, or something like that).
That is a good deal on 308. Between the two pistols I sold yesterday, I have enough to order a new Gen 5 Glock 26 with night sites and a new Gen 5 Glock 19 without night sights. I will be out of gun money for a few weeks.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear you. Wish I hadn't seen that SCAR; I've had an itch for one of those for a while, but just can't justify the price. And with no cash unless I sell off a few, it's only still a "want".

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/FAL-DUST-COVER-NEW-HK-9p3.htm

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went Saturday with my son. He got some nice damascus blades to put his own handles on. I was looking for a certain Holosun red dot,but came up empty.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missed out on some $25/1000 CCI primers, went back to get a few boxes, they were gone.

Same with a 7.5" 41Mag Redhawk......sigh....

However, I did come out with one of the two Mdl 788 Remingtons (bolt action) in .30-30 that I found.

Not bad. Sold that crate of surplus 7.62x54R ammo too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom