Wanenmacher April 7-8, 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
We were there for about 3 and a half hours. Sold an AR, lots more old "collectible" stuff that was "super dooper ultra crazy rare" (just like the other 23 rifles just like it on that one table. Overheard one was even "authenticated, it has a letter". Selection of modern guns was thin compared to the Tulsa shows I've been to before.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a buddy walking around at the gun show today he said he hasn’t seen any good deals yet but he said his son grabbed him by the arm and jerked him around and said “dad look!!” My buddy said a cross dresser in a dress and makeup was walking by lol
p

I saw that guy(?). Proved my theory that in 20 minutes at the show, you can find at least a dozen people that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a sharp pencil, much less a firearm.

We were at 7A, and so busy that I never had a chance to get over to 10C, to church in with sirjimmy. Great time yesterday and today!

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
p

I saw that guy(?). Proved my theory that in 20 minutes at the show, you can find at least a dozen people that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a sharp pencil, much less a firearm.

We were at 7A, and so busy that I never had a chance to get over to 10C, to church in with sirjimmy. Great time yesterday and today!
Saw him with the painted long nails and the little hearts pained on his cheek. I should have taken a picture to show the grandkids and tell them I would do rageous harm to them if I saw them like that!

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw some deals, and some ridiculous prices (as usual). Did see the weirdo in the dress, and snuck a pic to send to the wife. She was impressed. Picked up a "Circle 10" AK drum for $75, and a butt-ugly inch pattern FAL for a whopping $550 with three mags, a nice DSA scope mount, cheap scope, and reflex sight. I'll likely keep the cluster from on top of the rifle, clean it up, and send it to armslist. Saw quite a few of the more rare SKS rifles - one I may go back and try to haggle over tomorrow, if it's still there. The guy didn't act like he wanted to move much on the price. Was looking for a V93 or even C93 (the HK93s are too high, and the two I saw there were north of $3000). Never saw a one.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone that went today (Saturday), notice many Ruger #1's? I've got a buddy needing to add to his collection and was considering going tomorrow. I told him I'd check with y'all.
I saw 4 or 5 on one table, but don't ask the table number.... I was looking for .22 rifles and just happened to see gaggle of #1's on a table. Upper deck is all I could tell you.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw some deals, and some ridiculous prices (as usual). Did see the weirdo in the dress, and snuck a pic to send to the wife. She was impressed. Picked up a "Circle 10" AK drum for $75, and a butt-ugly inch pattern FAL for a whopping $550 with three mags, a nice DSA scope mount, cheap scope, and reflex sight. I'll likely keep the cluster from on top of the rifle, clean it up, and send it to armslist. Saw quite a few of the more rare SKS rifles - one I may go back and try to haggle over tomorrow, if it's still there. The guy didn't act like he wanted to move much on the price. Was looking for a V93 or even C93 (the HK93s are too high, and the two I saw there were north of $3000). Never saw a one.

I'll give you $85 for that drum, only because I'm a nice guy like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom