Wanenmachers Gun Show This Weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tou860

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had the money, I would be looking for decent Lowers, I would like a 6.5 Grendel Build and 6.5 Creedmoor Build. Would also to look at some scopes but no $$$, one day....one day...I shall return and come looking. Was gonna look at a LWRC DI for a go to AR15, I already have a built 18 SPR but its always nice to have more AR15. Was looking at the new Sig P320 X-Carry looks pretty sweet if not, was going to see how much G43 were dropping and wouldn't mind picking up a Gen 5 G43 or G19.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna go, but I've decided against it. No money to spend this time and all I'm going to do is walk around and see things I want and feel the credit card burning a hole in my wallet. Better just to stay home.

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I amexcited and would like to go, but since returning back to school full time money has been scarce for gun stuff. I myself would like some ammo and range bags what about you all, anyone going? Wanen
The best range bagsI have found are from the dealer on the far end of lower-level every year. They also have all of the bulk-pack of paper targets that makes it easier to find. The name is "Outdoorproductsplus". ( http://outdoorproductsplus.com ) The bags are of good quality with a lifetime warranty. I am not affiliated with them at all but I do have several of their bags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom