Wannamacher's Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Planning to go; haven't been in 3 years. I always have my eyes peeled for a deal on a vintage Marlin lever, Remington 721/722/early 700, or early Ruger 77 in a good caliber. Hoping the guys are set up downstairs with tons of bulk brass; - last time I bought some nice R-P once-fired .308 brass and I could use some more in .308 or .30-06.

Cedar Creek

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I'd like to go and just see what folks bring in for the rock island folks to evaluate. But I'm sure I'd get in trouble for trying to poach some before they made it in.

Well, call me if you want a turn of the last century Winny. I promise the cigarette smell is out of 'em! Lol!

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a gun show before the end of the year. Unless either Navy_chief or Superdave are doing a show in OKC/metro/Moore/Norman area in the next few months I'm down for a Wannamacher ass-to-groin torture show.
SuperDave's will be at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds on Dec 7-8 and Norman Dec 21-22 (just in time for Christmas)

Latest posts

Top Bottom