Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won't make it this year..... enjoy looking at all the guns.

What a gun show, wish OKC could get a Wannamachers or somethin like it. Prolly never happen.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
and guys, don't forget to carry around a note pad to write down the price of a certain gun and check at every booth for price. and it's not nice to point lights and lasers over peoples heads cause it's really effing annoying. and wear a camo BP vest cause a gun goes off at every show.

Was this supposed to be sarcastic? I mean, I'm planning on writing things down as I go... not going to make many snap decisions. Any dealer who acts as if I'm inconveniencing him by asking to see a gun or for a price will go on the naughty list. And will then be publicly lambasted here later on.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pulp said:
I think I'll rub blackpowder fouling on my shirt and pants, then everyone will think I just farted, but I'll know the truth.:wink2:

I know you enjoy the classic guns and there will be plenty there. Cartridge conversion revolvers from the 1860s, original SAAs, you name it. It's a great show even if the only money you spend is on admission.

Latest posts

Top Bottom