Warrantless search - Rogers County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I figured it woulda gone extremely south and got shut down, or just petered out altogether, lol. At this rate, I see another 40-50 pages of the same thing.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, not the same thing that’s been argued on why a search warrant is not always needed: exogent circumstances

When my neighbor went nuts Friday the 13th, the police went inside his house looking for victims and the weapon he shot, after getting him in custody. He’d broken his doors, windows, etc. Guess they should have waited for a warrant so any potential victims could bleed out in the mean time. Thankfully his wife and daughter weren’t there.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
beatdeadhorse.gif

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, not the same thing that’s been argued on why a search warrant is not always needed: exogent circumstances

When my neighbor went nuts Friday the 13th, the police went inside his house looking for victims and the weapon he shot, after getting him in custody. He’d broken his doors, windows, etc. Guess they should have waited for a warrant so any potential victims could bleed out in the mean time. Thankfully his wife and daughter weren’t there.

Cool. Sounds nearly identical to a third brake light situation, or smelling weed.

tweetr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pablo, perhaps you could point me to that language in the Fourth Amendment which exempts "exigent circumstances" from the requirement for probable cause.

Latest posts

Top Bottom