Warren Metcalf's response to the loss of OSA potential customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I cannot say this letter has impacted me to a level that I will no longer be attending a Metcalf show.
I quit going to them some time back when it became unattractive because of the prices, both entry & guns.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cant wait for the Claremore show! No more Metcalf shows for me. I remember when people used to scratch each others backs, I am a business owner, and i can understand the idea of competing against someone whos across the street from you, but that is not the case here. If i run out of something or dont stock something that i know my competition has, i will inform my customer of that. I have sent customers to my competition because i ran out of something, i apoligize for not having it, inform them where they can get it near by. Customer satisfaction is important to me even if they dont give me a dollar. I have plenty of them still come back. SuperDave best of luck and success to you with your shows!!!

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
has anyone seen warrens baseball?? from the number 1 misfit!!!!

i89.photobucket.com_albums_k227_josophat_movies_comedy_warren.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
400K a year huh? Guess he just exposed himself as to where that $12 goes....... a long time ago it was claimed that the venue was at fault.

<------- "Social misfit"

Latest posts

Top Bottom