Warren Metcalf's response to the loss of OSA potential customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I often sweat a lot, get downright irritable, and may not even shave that day either but am looking forward to seeing the rest of you cranky old men and social misfits in Norman.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Metcalf has held shows here in Grove in the past. I even paid for tables once. After that experience, I haven't bothered to attend ANY of his shows. My son and I have 2 tables in Norman and we look forward to meeting as many Cranky Old Malcontents as possible. We will be there to Buy, Sell and Trade and hope to support Dave in any way possible. We need to encourage everyone to attend and show Mr. Metcalf that his assessment of OSA is incorrect. OSA is my favorite site and I hope to meet many of the folks I have dealt with and messaged over the past few years.

SUPPORT SUPERDAVE AND HAVE FUN OSA!!![/

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will come to Dave's show. I kinda have hit a Metcalf show now and then but no more. The last one that I went to my brother and I smarted up and took a look before we paid our money, that 24 bucks went to lunch and some lead. Dave I hope the best for your shows, it will be nice to see something new for a change.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll grant you, I don't have 20 years of experience running gun shows, or any other business for that matter. But dang, even I know one shouldn't show outright contempt for a segment of your customer base. Especially ones dedicated enough to join then spend time on a forum devoted to that given product market. A 4th grader can figure out you have to at least pretend to like the grumpy old man down the street if he's standing there buy lemonade from your lemonade stand. I can't level the threat of "I'll never go to a Metcalf show again". I quit going to his shows a few years ago. They struck me as being somewhat like some Hollywood stars; expensive on the outside, cheap and junky on the inside. If I was a gun dealer that regularly sets up at his shows, I'd be ultra-ticked at that malcontent right about now. Does make me chuckle that he starts the letter calling us "cranky old men" and "social misfits" then goes on to exemplify those very descriptors with his very own words. That's what I call class, baby. :)

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it's been so long since he's been banned here he doesn't realize how much it's grown?

I wondered the same thing. He's alienating me and I know he can't have issues with me specifically b/c I don't recall him ever posting here, that must have been before my time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom