Warren Metcalf's response to the loss of OSA potential customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_4708994869_8869ab824c_z_1.jpg

A box full of goodness. He even has a little something for been.

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I go to watch a movie, my wife usually brings in our own drinks/candy in that giant purse.

I do agree with pretty much everyone else on here, that when I am paying to go to a gunshow, I expect to see mostly guns at said gunshow. Knives, ammo, accessories, and tactical gear are also things that I dont mind looking at when I pay for a gunshow. I wouldn't even mind paying $12 to get in, even if it is just something I go to just as a way to spend an afternoon. However I still like that cool superglue that I bought at the last Metcalf show I attended, it sticks to everything but your fingers.

I personally would like to see a better varity of dealers at a show, that have different guns. When there are 40 different tables with Glock's and M&P's there is really no reason for me to even stop at them.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we go to the movies, we go to the early sunday matinee and not before stopping by the grocery store first to buy our candy and drinks to take in with us...

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've known Warren for a long time. While I understand and respect his right to protect his business, I am very disappointed in the wording and tone of his response.

We fat asses, social misfits and cranky old men have given him to much "air time" on OSA.

^^This is true,he's getting free "advertising".

Latest posts

Top Bottom