Was Pleasantly Surprised

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
....by the gun store out at the Tinker BX. I heard there was one out there, but I haven't been to the BX in a really long time. My mom still has access, and we were going to check out a TV that's going on sale for Black Friday.

The gun counter had everything from a Hi Point .40 S&W for $137 to a Barrett bolt action for $4500. I was particularly struck by the variety in long guns. They had M1's, a SCAR and even a Mosin Nagant!

Prices seemed fairly reasonable - especially the stuff that was on sale. Pretty cool.

GoldenBear

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to stay away from the gun counter at the Post Exchange now.

They've a decent selection for the low-dollar to the high dollar, prices are competitive (or VERY competitive), and I pay no sales tax.

I may be broke, but I'm smiling. I WIN!! :D

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got lots of SCARS but I don't think I can remove them in order to sell.

Besides... they all have stories with them and if I sold them, I wouldn't have anything to talk about in the bar.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Little Rock AFB today to do the same, they had some great prices. Most prices I saw were on average at least $25 less than the cheapest I've seen elsewhere, and even better when you take tax into consideration.

Latest posts

Top Bottom