Was this police shooting posted? Pretty crazy.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Is there an exercise in the training an officer receives that puts serious stress on a "candidate" before he officially becomes an officer? The officer in the video Caojn shared surely found a new line of work. I guess what I'm askin is, do we have a way to weed out these folks before someone wakes up dead who didn't need to? I can understand crazy situations can happen and "things" can happen but surely there is a way to try to "break" em in training.

It is all about everybody gets a Trophy!! Is no weeding out the weak in this sissy assed world we live in!! Pat em on the shoulder send em down the road!!

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police Activity channel on YouTube is an awesome channel. They only post dash and body cam videos with the news story. They post it all, good, bad, and ugly with no opinion at all. In my opinion, the good ones and the justifiable bad outcomes far outweigh the bad shoots. Yes, some people shouldn't be cops and the cams are gonna at least help weed them out. I have worked with plenty of people in my lifetime that didn't belong where they were. It is too bad that profession can take a life, though...on both sides.

Call me nuts, but there's no way innocent lives are worth less than the occasional bad guy not getting shot. :angry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom