Way to Go Gay Libbys, That'll Show 'em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scream::finger::punch: That video truly got my blood boiling! Not much will do that but this did! There are so many things i want to call that chicken sh** lowlife who thinks he's making a statement. But i cant say any of those things on here.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love their hypocrisy. Tolerance! Unless you're a Christian or have differing view, then you're a narrow minded biggot

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:scream::finger::punch: That video truly got my blood boiling! Not much will do that but this did! There are so many things i want to call that chicken sh** lowlife who thinks he's making a statement. But i cant say any of those things on here.
Yeah ya can, but you may get benched or a while. Don't worry, thanks to "The Force" most of us can channel your energy and know your thoughts.

BrandonMF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy picking on the homeless dude reading the bible is a coward, a weakling and some other choice words the filter on here won't let me use to describe a Man weak of will and lacking fortitude.

Taking his frustrations out on the first person to humanize what he "feels" is the root cause of his problems. The man was not even an actor in the drama. The guy just made him into one to prove a point, mostly to himself, that he was not afraid to stand up for himself. Puts a whole new twist on Drama Queen, right there.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was shameful. No matter what one may think about the political/social issue that was a shameful display and exemplified exactly what many who went out of their way to Chick-Fil-A last week detest - mean spirited political bullying. In this case there is nothing to even suggest the man was doing anything besides sitting and reading.

All I can say to him is "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad, for great is your reward in the heavens."
If you are an atheist - that's OK - we can still agree that to pick on and mock an old man is a pretty vile way to behave.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mis the days in the country when at times needed, a good old ass kickin could be given....some folks really need em..

Latest posts

Top Bottom